Ordinary World Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ordinary World Friendship Forum

Ordinary World - Mars' Friendship Forum For All Age Groups.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are or were your parents like?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin of Loxley

Robin of Loxley

What are or were your parents like? Empty
PostSubject: What are or were your parents like?   What are or were your parents like? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:53 pm

Back to top Go down
MistyBlue

MistyBlue

PostSubject: Re: What are or were your parents like?   What are or were your parents like? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:58 am

My parents were great, i am the youngest of 8 children and my parents were the bosses in our house, they weren't strict by any means but you just knew when you were told to do something, you did it. On saying that my Mother and i had a wonderful relationship, in some ways she was like a big sister, i could tell her anything and it went no further. Oh how i miss them both. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mars
Admin
Admin
Mars

PostSubject: Re: What are or were your parents like?   What are or were your parents like? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:32 pm

Same here, my parents were great as well and I'll always miss them.
Back to top Go down
https://mars.forumotion.com
livingdoll

livingdoll

PostSubject: Re: What are or were your parents like?   What are or were your parents like? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:25 am

My mums lovely, she looks out for all my siblings and me even though we're all grown up living our own lives. As for my dad, he was the best in the world, was always there for me and had a fantastic sense of humour, I really miss him even after so many years without him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are or were your parents like?   What are or were your parents like? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ordinary World Friendship Forum :: Ordinary World Relationships :: The Family-
Jump to:  
;;